How To Deliver Your Documents To Us
We are open but are naturally trying to avoid unnecessary personal contact.
You may electronically complete and submit information checklists, as applicable, through our WEB site under "Client Forms".
The security of your confidential information is important to us so we offer various ways for you to deliver your original documents in a secure manner.
- You may send us documents using our secure client FTP portal. If you don't have access set up yet, click on the following link Client Portal.
- You may email your information in a PDF document that is password protected using the last 4 digits of your Business Number, Social Insurance Number or Social Security Number.
- You may FAX us your information to 1-866-480-0221. This fax number comes directly to a secure email in electronic format, not a physical fax machine.
- You may courier or mail us the documents.
- You may put your documents in a sealed envelope and drop it into our mail slot in the front door of the office.
- You may deliver larger packages, that won't fit in the slot, to our reception area so long as you follow government mandated COVID protocol and wear a face covering. Please call in advance so that we will know to expect you.
Client FTP Portal Tips
- The Client FTP Portal will allow you to drag and drop your document(s) directly to a private folder on our Server.
- Please wait until you have all your documents or make sure that we know there is more to come.
- To minimize the time required for us to complete your work, please combine individual documents into multiple page documents before you upload them rather than sending them as separate documents. For example, it would be helpful if you could combine all your T5 slips into one document or all of your medical receipts into a separate document. It is also helpful if documents are provided with descriptive names.